Keep up-to-date with your library account on your mobile phone using the library’s Shoutbomb text messaging service.
- Receive text notices about items available to pick up, items due soon, overdue items and fines.
- Send a text to request a renewal and receive a text back with the result of your request.
PLEASE NOTE: The library does not charge a fee for this service, but your cell phone plan’s regular text-messaging rates apply.
What you need
- A text messaging-capable mobile phone
- Subscription to text messaging (confirm with your cell phone service plan)
- The 13 or 14 digit barcode number from your library card
- The PIN for your library account (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number)
Sign up using your phone:
- Text the word signup to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then reply to the messages from Shoutbomb with your library card number and PIN
Once your Shoutbomb registration has been completed, you will automatically get text notices about items available to pick up, items that are due soon, overdue items and fines. A text will be sent only when activity on your account triggers a message.
If you have any questions, look over our FAQ.
Sign up using form below: