Curbside Pickup Service Available
The Omro Library offers contactless curbside pickup of library materials (including materials from other Winnefox System libraries). Pickup is by appointment only:
Monday, 12pm - 6pm
Tuesday through Friday, 10am - 4pm
In order to pick up materials, you will need to place holds on the items you would like. This can be done through the online Library Catalog, or by calling us at (920) 685-7016. You may also email us at email@example.com with a list of materials you would like and your phone number.
You will be notified by email or phone call when your materials are ready for pickup. After you receive that notice, you have a week to schedule your pickup time and to pick up your holds. Pickups are by appointment only.
We appreciate your patience as we adjust to providing services in a new way that's safe for everyone Keep an eye on our website or Facebook page for updates. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Go to Your Account and log in with your library card number and PIN (please verify that we have your correct email and phone number under the Personal Information tab. If the information we have is incorrect, call us at (920) 685-7016 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Use the search field near the top of the page to find what you are looking for.
- Click the Hold Any Copy (or Hold Specific Copy, if applicable) button to the right of the item.
- A box will pop up on the screen. Select "Omro (Carter Memorial)."
- Click the Place Hold(s) button.
- The box should change to say "Success" under Action.
- Click OK to close the box.
- We will email or call you when the item is available for pickup.