The Omro Library is now open, but we continue to offer curbside service if you prefer. Curbside pickup is by appointment only; call 920-685-7016 to schedule:
Monday thru Thursday, 9am - 5:45pm
Friday, 9am - 4:45pm
Saturday, 9am - 11:45am
In order to pick up materials curbside, you will need to place holds on the items you would like. This can be done through the online Library Catalog, or by calling us at (920) 685-7016.
You will be notified by email, phone call, or text when your materials are ready for pickup. After you receive that notice, you have a week to pick up your holds.
We appreciate your patience as we adjust to providing services in a new way that's safe for everyone. Keep an eye on our website or Facebook page for updates. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Go to Your Account and log in with your library card number and PIN (please verify that we have your correct email and phone number under the Personal Information tab. If the information we have is incorrect, call us at (920) 685-7016 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Use the search field near the top of the page to find what you are looking for.
- Click the Hold Any Copy (or Hold Specific Copy, if applicable) button to the right of the item.
- A box will pop up on the screen. Select "Omro (Carter Memorial)."
- Click the Place Hold(s) button.
- The box should change to say "Success" under Action.
- Click OK to close the box.
- We will email, call, or text you when the item is available for pickup.