Curbside Pickup Service Now Available
Although we are still closed to the public, we are offering contactless curbside pickup of library materials. Winnefox is now filling holds from all Winnefox libraries. Pickup is by appointment only:
Monday through Friday, 10am - 4pm (hours may change as needed)
In order to pick up materials, you will need to place holds on the items you would like. This can be done through the online Library Catalog, or by calling us at (920) 685-7016. You may also email us at email@example.com with a list of materials you would like and your phone number. We will call you to schedule an appointment when your items are available for pickup.
We appreciate your patience as we adjust to providing services in a new way that's safe for everyone Keep an eye on our website or Facebook page for updates. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Go to Your Account and log in with your library card number and PIN (please verify that we have your correct phone number under the Personal Information tab. If it is incorrect, call us at (920) 685-7016 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Use the search field near the top of the page to find what you are looking for.
- Click the Hold Any Copy (or Hold Specific Copy, if applicable) button to the right of the item.
- A box will pop up on the screen. Select "Omro (Carter Memorial)."
- Click the Place Hold(s) button.
- The box should change to say "Success" under Action.
- Click OK to close the box.
- We will call you when the item is available for pickup.