- The library has a photocopy machine (black & white or color) for public use with help from staff. Copies are $0.15 per page.
- There is a printer connected to all of our public internet computers that may be used for printing (black & white or color) at a cost of $0.15 per page.
- Faxes are $0.50 per page to send and $0.15 per page to receive.
- The library has a scanner available for public use. The scans themselves are free; there is a charge of $0.15 per page to print.
Wi-Fi and Public Internet Computers
We offer wireless connections to the library's Internet service, along with public internet computers. Users are expected to follow the library's Internet Use Policy, especially as it pertains to acceptable use in a public setting.
Keep up-to-date with your library account on your mobile phone using the library’s Shoutbomb text messaging service.
- Receive text notices about items available to pick up, items due soon, overdue items and fines.
- Send a text to request a renewal and receive a text back with the result of your request.
- PLEASE NOTE: The library does not charge a fee for this service, but your cell phone plan’s regular text-messaging rates apply.
- Click here for more information or to sign up.
- Our Alder Room is available for public use under the terms and conditions of the library's Meeting Room Policy. To reserve the room, call 920-685-7016.
- The library provides an environment where individuals can take a variety of exams. The library is unable to provide one-on-one monitoring of test takers, and cannot visually monitor the student during the exam.
- Proctoring services are available at no cost as a service to patrons and area residents by appointment. To schedule an appointment, call 920-685-7016.