Can I receive my reserve and overdue notices by e-mail?

You may request your reserve, soon to be due, and overdue notices, be sent to you by e-mail. Just call 685-7016 and a library staff member can add your e-mail address to your account. Or you can do it yourself by going to Your Account. Type in your library card number (on the back of your card) with no spaces and your PIN, which is the last four digits of your phone number. Click on 'Login' and your 'Patron Account Information' should appear on the screen. On the left hand side of the screen under your address you will see 'Change Email Address'. Enter the necessary information.