The library is now open, with no appointments necessary.
Guidelines for In-Library Services:
- If you are sick, please visit the library at a different time.
- Properly worn masks (must cover both nose and mouth) and physical distancing are required for everyone 5 and older. Those who are unable to wear a mask should plan to use curbside service.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the library and after using equipment or handling library materials.
- If children accompany you on your visit, they must be with you at all times. Because of space limitations, they should not accompany you on computer use visits.
- Curbside pickup service is still available by appointment. Call 920-685-7016 to schedule.