The library is now open, with no appointments necessary.
Guidelines for In-Library Services:
- If you are sick, please visit the library at a different time.
- Properly worn masks (must cover both nose and mouth) and physical distancing are required for everyone 5 and older. Those who are unable to wear a mask should plan to use curbside service.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the library and after using equipment or handling library materials.
- If children accompany you on your visit, they must be with you at all times. Because of space limitations, they should not accompany you on computer use visits.
- All library materials should be returned to the outside bookdrop. They will not be checked in immediately when you return them. They are quarantined so they may be safely handled. No fines will be charged for items while quarantined. (The Omro Library no longer charges overdue fines for materials returned late if they were checked out from our library).
- Gatherings are prohibited at this time.
- There will be no in-person programming until further notice.
- Curbside pickup service is still available by appointment. Call 920-685-7016 to schedule.